Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello Monday!


It's one of those weeks where a mama and her daughter need to head right to the coffee shop for a little treat.  It is cold, again.  And this time I ordered my coffee in a mug instead, of a to go cup.  

Sitting across from this girl is always entertaining.  


She gets up and down like any 3 year old not locked down.


She plays along and peeks at mama when I get down in an obnoxious photographer pose that looks like I am falling out of my chair.  And maybe do. 



She pipes into tune and claps her hands.  And looks at me with her extraordinarily blue eyes that look so different when the light changes. 



She goes from quiet and still to bursting with laughter, cracking herself up as she tells me a story about dragons catching her. 


And my favorite image of all...


Last Friday at our ECFE class, as I sat around a table with many incredible moms, all carrying their own loads and lives.  I barfed up my reality and they all listened.  The reality that involves feeling disorganized with the kids school responsibilities.  Behind on laundry.  Distracted too much by my photography.  Failing with meals and healthy groceries.  And going into this week I swore I would be very careful on what I take on.  My sister comes to visit with her family on Friday for the weekend.  I want to be ready and energetic.  I don't want to be wiped out and done.  So coffee and a valentine cookie started our week. We'll see where we go from here.  

What does your week look like?

1 comment:

Grandma Charlie said...

Love these pictures, Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails