Saturday, September 7, 2013

stomach lurch...


Love this little one. 
And wondering today if sleeping routines would be different if she had never broken her finger and had been forced to stop the adorable little quirky habit of sucking on those two fingers when she was tired.  

-about a year ago.

I know it is a blessing we didn't have to deal with weaning finger sucking at the age of 4 or 5 or 8 (I was a thumb sucker til third grade, sorry mom!).  But looking back at that top picture and this video...my stomach drops and my heart aches.  
Love this little girl.  

If you aren't Aunt Raina or either Grandma...you really only have to watch for like a minute :)



3 comments:

Raina and Andy said...

Yes big stomach drop. She's always been so calm with you. I love that hair! Forgot how much like Ed she looked like to me as a baby. Not as much anymore. She's a keeper! Wish shed nap tho. Mama needs it. You are brave! Rr

The Tompkins Family said...

She has changed so much in a year. So bittersweet looking back!

My little finger sucker is on day 3 of kicking the habit!

jessica said...

Watching her on the soccer fields this morning, she is looking like such a little girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails