Thursday, September 5, 2013

Links I Love

 When all are quiet and in bed...I wander back down and find this.  


This post was my favorite this week.  I would put a snippet of it here but the whole thing was just great.  And I have the book she is referencing and it is a good one.  I read it in small little moments with highlighter in hand...knowing I might not feel comfortable lending it because I like it on my bedside table, there.  And with all the highlights, stars, and turned corners...I might feel exposed.

If you read one link this week...this would be the one I would recommend....

Forgive yourself....by Extraordinary Ordinary 

But I also liked these two....

On Letting Our girls be themselves...by Lisa JoBaker - beautiful thoughts to remember

For my boys as they go back to school...by Lisa JoBaker



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails