Sunday, September 15, 2013

First try...



I completed my first official photography gig!  
I took her one more time this weekend after learning from our first shoot.
Here's a look.
I learned SO much. 
And having the edited pictures printed today just to see how they looked in print, was even a bigger lesson given the fact that computers are all show color differently.  

Experience.  Experience. Experience. 
Just like with teaching...it is best to just jump in because, so much of the important stuff is learned actually getting your hands dirty and going for it.  















3 comments:

Stacey said...

What a fabulous job you did! And your model is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL! AK

shellycoulter said...

Way to go, Sarah! :) I hope you had fun! You did a great job! As far as printing...I have found printing from mpix gives a lot better quality than target, walgreens, etc. So proud of you for saying yes and doing an awesome job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails