Monday, May 28, 2012

Slip and Sliding into summer....


Summer is around the corner and I have not let that fact settle in my head and heart.
I need to get myself in he mindset of summer. 
Because ....
Yesterday we had....
Our first 90 degree day and the boys got to go over and do the slip and slide with the neighbor kiddos.  There was some true bliss happening for all these kiddos.  And the chuckles from the adults were heard between our warnings to be careful and our attempts at keeping the line budging to a minimum.  

 Things I realized:
Summer is coming.
Sooner than I think.
I must have a stock of snacks for these surprise gatherings.
Boys will be boys and I will continue to worry.  It's who I am. 
Other people's slip and slides are always WAY more fun than when you set up your own slip in slide in your own yard for only your kids.  
So lucky to have such fun neighbors.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Looks so fun!

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

Fun times! Did you play with photoshop elements?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails