Thursday, September 22, 2011

You choose your friends...

There is a phrase I have heard that goes something like this:

You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.

I am not sure who said this. But it is so true. But recently, I received very exciting news. My brother, while travelling in Tuscany with his girlfriend, called and announced his engagement. That means...he went out and made a friend and has chosen her to be considered a part of our family.   I, myself, didn't choose her, but my brother chose her and I get to reap the benefits of being his family..now their family.  I get a new sister.

We are all so thrilled for this gal, who rarely has an empty wine glass in hand...except in this gorgeous picture, to join our crazy clan.

Welcome to the family Liz! Let the adventures begin!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails