Tuesday, August 2, 2011

thank you.


"One question bloggers should not ask themselves is, What does it take to get published? If you have a blog, you are already published. People are reading your work. In fact, if you have 2,000 readers, then you already have more readers than 95% of authors who have books in bookstores.” - quoted on Chatting at the Sky


It blows my mind that there are people that look forward to my posts.  my pictures.  my thoughts.  And I want to say thanks for letting me know that you enjoy a thought, a moment, a picture, or a post.  It makes my day. 

I have been so busy lately and my focus has been on updating pictures, mainly for friends and family that live afar.  But I have so many other things I want to share on here but just don't have the time for....hoping this fall gives me more of a writing rhythm. 

I also have had less time to keep up with some of my favorite blogs.  Actually, I am still reading, I just haven't had time to log on and comment.  Anyways, I thought this gal said it perfectly - to all of you who I follow and read and sometimes don't take a moment to say...when you speak...or rather write...I am listening.  Thank you. 

And to those of you who blog and take pictures.  You are writers and photographers.  You are published.  And I am one of your fans and readers. 

3 comments:

Shell said...

So touching. :)

and yes, I'm here, reading... even when I'm so tired that I can only come up with a lame comment like that.

But, you are being heard. And appreciated.

Danifred said...

I love that perspective. The power of blogs and the love and support of pure strangers will never cease to amaze me.i

Cara R. said...

I've never thought of it that way, but it is so true. Thank you! I have always wanted to have a published work! ;oP

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails