As the temps dipped this week...the fall season is starting to tempt me. Jeans. Apples. Candles. The sun dips earlier, the morning latte will taste that much cozier, and red wine is the choice over the Honeyweiss or white wine.
Grace in Small Things used to occur regularly, but I have kind of taken a break from it. And that makes me sad. I think it is so important to recognize the small or big things during the day that make me pause, give thanks, stand quiet to take in, and celebrate. So...with the seasons changing...Grace In Small Things is back.
1. Good music like this...Seriously, listen and if you can point me in the direction of more guitar music like this...with or without lyrics...I would be grateful!
2. A friend telling me that I never look tired...even when I am running on about 4 hours of sleep...like today.
3. Windows open which means you can hear the world outside.
4. It was National Breastfeeding week a bit ago. This video is pretty neat.
Reflections on Breastfeeding:
5. sweet corn from a neighbor. Tis the season.