1. Family meal time...even if the dinner table looks like this these days.
2. Having Ed home for more days than expected. Just love the family time.
3. I love when I grab something to dress Sydney in and it actually fits. So fun! When they are still so tiny nothing really fits very well since their arms and legs don't really stretch out yet.
4. A 4 hour chunk of sleep and a 3 hour chunk of sleep all occurring between midnight and 8 am! WOO HOO! When Ed goes back to work I will not have the luxury of sleeping until 8am...so we must get the 8pm - midnight run going smooth.
5. Homemade meals from my mom and Ed's mom. Both moms filled a cooler with some yummies when they came to visit Sydney last week. This nursing mama is not going hungry!
6. A friend, Jessie, happened to be doing some peaceful grocery shopping last night at 9pm when I needed some cranberry juice. She delivered some to our front door and saved the day! Thanks Jessie!