Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday's Wonderings....

I can neither confirm nor deny that this afternoon I threatened to never take the boys to another movie in the theaters if they didn't give The Princess and the Frog a try here at our house. 

And during this movie, I can neither confirm nor deny that I sat down, put my feet up, and was sleeping within 5 minutes. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that the snow is now coming down by the foot. 

And during this snowfall, to get rid of the whining that was surrounding me, I  can neither confirm nor deny that I threw the boys outside for a little bit of fresh air. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that earlier today I asked my husband to pick up the rolls that we are in charge of bringing to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.  Adding that to my things to do list would have put us arriving home for lunch at 1 and that was unthinkable to the three of us.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I whipped through a  drive thru to grab us each something off a dollar menu for lunch.  And now I am too embarrassed to ask Ed to bring something home for dinner, because I hate cooking the night before we head out of town. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that I drag my boys to the salon to get my brows waxed.  And they are completely entertained sucking on a dum dum pop and watching me be tortured. 

I can neither confirm or deny that I bought a small box of Marshall Field's mint chocolates for someone for Christmas.  But, letting them sit out for over a week, in a visible place...was too tempting and they are now gone.  Nope, can't confirm or deny that. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that I can almost eat an entire Tombstone pizza during this pregnancy and I prefer it to homemade or take out pizza. 

I can neither confirm nor deny that a pull up diaper went through our washing machine.  Although, the irritation that immediately emerged in my mood might confirm this occurrence.

I can neither confirm or deny that I just shouted outside to my 2 and 6 year old to start shovelling.

I can confirm that I was inspired to write this post after reading Pioneer Woman's post today

What can you neither confirm nor deny?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails