Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Knowing the Greatness in our family!


We are blessed when we are able to visit family and our boys can know and love them.
This visit was special because Great Grandma helped Grandma Charlie care and keep the boys busy while Ed and I went to the Packer game.  They even played a game of Slap Jack with Great Grandma!
I couldn't pick a favorite picture because I loved all the expressions.  And boy did Grandma Charlie and I have to do some convincing to get these pictures taken - but man was it worth it.






1 comment:

Colleen said...

WONDERFUL!!!!! Love that you included ALL the pictures. I have the same problem with picking the best one and I find I spend tons of time just clicking through all of them trying to figure it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails