Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hershey's Halloween

Since my belly is growing bigger because of this little miracle growing inside of me I am guessing I won't be holding back on the Halloween treats this year. A few of my favorites are...
My dilemma is always...do I buy my favorites, in which case there is no hesitation to dip in before the big day, and following the festivities it is wonderful to freeze them and enjoy all winter.  Or buy things that I don't like so much so that I don't indulge.  I know this year I will for sure be buying some Reeses and some Kit Kats...along with a few others.  This year there will be no holding back!   

Hershey's has an awesome website where you can find lots of fun Halloween ideas.  You can go here:

www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com/Halloween
Hersey's has found that:

According to a national survey conducted by The Hershey Company, personal candy preferences may provide insight into Halloween costume choices. According to the survey:
■About 30 percent of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat Wafer Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate lovers will do the monster mash this year as a vampire, witch or monster.


■Fans of Twizzlers Twists may get the chance to show their dance moves as they twist the night away dressed in garb from the 1950s. More than 41 percent stated they plan to dress-up in period piece costumes from different eras of the 20th century.


■Jolly Rancher lovers will most likely sport a cape on Halloween, as 23 percent expressed a desire to channel superhuman powers as their favorite superhero.


What candy is your favorite Halloween treat?
This post was written in hopes of winning a few yummy bags of candy as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails