Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What will you be watching?

I have pretty much given up all TV except this darn Prison Break obsession and it will be all done by the end of the weekend....if not sooner. Since I haven't been watching any regular TV lately I am out of the loop on when things are starting up and what new shows should be on my list of things to watch. So tell me friends...what are you looking forward to watching this fall and when does it start?

I think How I Met Your Mother starts next Monday and that is the one show Ed and I enjoy together.

Or is there another show that Ed and I would both enjoy that we should commit some time to. I have really enjoyed watching TV with him. So much better than going to our own rooms and not being together. Is Weeds good? or True Blood? Mad Men? Do tell!

HELP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will for sure be watching Survivor. I will also watch "The Middle" and "Modern Family". They are hilarious!!! RR

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

I love watching TV with my hubby, it is like a mini date. We watch all different types of shows together.
NCIS and NCIS LA are good shows, they are about the navy and solving crimes.
House - medical show.
We watch some reality shows too from the history channels, like Ice road truckers, and Deadliest catch.
No idea what is coming out for the fall, but I will let you know if I find something.
What types of shows do you like to watch?

CB said...

My husband and I really enjoy Modern Family - it's absolutely hilarious and easily my favorite show. We also like How I Met Your Mother quite a bit!

I started watching True Blood on DVD because I heard so many good things ... but I really couldn't get into it. I wanted to like it, but I just didn't. So I gave up. I'd like to catch up on Mad Men, might try that one next!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

The hubby and I LOVE How I Met Your Mother. We also watch Survivor. Otherwise, I pretty much just do the on-demand shows/movies through Netflix. We're burning through some episodes of Arrested Development and Dollhouse.

Jennifer said...

I love comedies like Modern Family and The Office. And I did get hooked into True Blood.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails