Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grace in Small Things


1.  Henry wore big boy underwear all afternoon/evening the last two days!  He even went into the bathroom both days and pooped all by himself.  Here is my issue...he has only gone on the potty chair.  He has not attempted sitting on the big potty.  How do I transition him to that...because we can't go anywhere until I know he can do the BIG seat.

2.  I really don't mind rainy days.  They make me happy.  And today we have a day of rain again. 

3.  My computer is done being fixed.  It actually was done on Monday but Ed thought he could pick it up and then I thought I could but things have come up.  So this morning Henry and I will venture to get it and I can finally download and edit all the pictures I have been taking in the last week!  It has been driving me crazy not having it.

4.  We started a grocery budget again, we decided to try $80 a week.  I went on Monday and spent $79!  And it is almost Friday.  So we are going to make it ...I think.  Yipee!

5.  Playing around with my blog layout again.  Just hang in there with me if things seem screwy from time to time.  I hate having things too mashed together and yet I don't want to waste my borders with empty space.  I want my pictures to be large....trying to simplify. 

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Oh my gosh, I know that food is cheaper in the States but that really puts things in perspective for me!! We have a smaller family and we're at $165 a week!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

our potty chair has a toilet seat insert that fits into the big potty's seat so the seat is familiar at least and they aren't afraid of falling in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails