- Danifred from Sippy Cups Are Not for Starbucks is the host of Friday Night Leftovers. She took a break because she is SUPER Woman and knows how to make choices that work for her family. But she is back! Yipee...that means my bullet lists can link with other people's bullet lists! Danifred is another blogger that I would love to meet someday. I have really enjoyed corresponding with her here and there!
- Fourth of July will be full of fun and adventure. Look forward to some festive photos come Monday...or Tuesday!
- I feel like I am catching my stride...or however they say that. I was so not myself for a bit there. But I am starting to feel like I have more to say on here. So watch out. I think I did better this week. And I appreciated all the comments and emails!
- I am hosting a giveaway for a $50 giftcard to any of CSN Stores 200 Online sites. Check it out!
- Henry loves Cheetoes and since he has a mama who "has a baby in her belly" we got a bag this week. He eats them like they are gifts from the Gods and then grins with lips coated in cheesy lipstick!
- I HATE this time in the pregnancy. By late afternoon my belly is bloated and I feel uncomfortable. I just want to get to the 16-20 week mark where I have an obvious bump. I typically feel more confident about my body during pregnancy because there is no sucking it in or worrying about sucking it in. But this stage is such a struggle to get through. Especially, when you tell your neighbor lady the news and she gives you a hug and then rubs your belly...um there is not anything there to rub yet. Can anyone say awkward?
- Tonight it took everything in me to let the boys go, but Ed took them to T-ball and I stayed home to get somethings done. (shhhh...here I sit). It is okay if I miss a t-ball practice. I see more than my share of extra curricular activities. The getting things done though is tough...what I want to do is curl up on the floor and take a nap.
- Tomorrow...new me. More patience. I do well but then for no good reason I snap at the silliest little thing. I know my hormones are all over the place these days...but really - tomorrow. MORE patience.
- Okay, this list is getting pretty long. Have a great weekend. Enjoy the festivities. Parades always bring tears to my eyes...even ones that have the same weird (I am talking weird) belly dancers that slowly stroll down the street shaking it year after year. You gotta love small town parades.
Oops hit publish a bit early. I guess you get my list on Thursday night. darn!
Welcome Friday Followers!