1. VERY early this morning the thunder rolled. There were a few really big booms that startled me awake. My boys have NEVER woken due to storms - KNOCK ON WOOD! They sleep through it every single time. Blessed - truly blessed.
2. Our raspberry bushes will give us a good bowl full of berries this year. If the boys don't go and eat them before I can pick them. And our garden, that needs some weed attention, is actually doing well and we have several tomatoes showing up already! woo hoo!
3. A weekend at home between summer travel weekends is always a blessing. We will be busy with a soccer jamboree, a date with some of my girlfriends, and possibly tearing apart one of our bathrooms...but we are home.
4. My blackberry phone. It really makes me happy to be able to phone, email, facebook, etc out and about. I know it is good to take a break but the luxury of sitting at soccer and emailing my sister is such a treat.
5. I have two leads on some possible bunkbeds for the boys. One used. One new. Both tempting for different reasons. My worry...when are boys ready for the responsibilty of the top bunk....and how in the hell do you change the sheets up there?