2. I am attempting my first batch of whole wheat sandwich bread. If it goes well I might be changing up our family's grocery list - it might not include bread!
3. I HAVE NOT had one of those cupcakes yet! Too busy today - and not cravin' it! So Grandma Charlie - there will be one here waiting for you!
4. I have several shows saved up on Tivo from the week and I can't wait to catch up this weekend...is it sad that I am glad we don't have a big social life so that weekends can actually be relaxing ends to our week.
5. As winter slowly starts fading...the sun begins to shine more often. Around 2:06pm every afternoon I desire the life of a cat. I want to find a patch that has been blessed with the warmth of the sun, and I want to curl up and nap right there.
6. I have found several friends who I can talk on the phone with for long stretches of time, going from one topic to the next. It makes me think back to the days when my mom would pace our kitchen with the LLOOOOOOOOOONG curly cord that attached the phone to the wall. I appreciate cordless phones.
7. I am the mom of two boys...and this is what I deal with each day - all. day. long.
8. I took a chance and played around with the HTML code and got rid of the border that automatically shows up on Blogspot headers. I also became a premium member of this photo editing website! LOVE IT! And from this site I created, all by myself, the new header at the top of my blog!
9. My mom and dad survived their week in the Dominican Republic with SEVERAL friends. Sunday my in-laws head to Hawaii for a week! Someday I hope that Ed and I can travel together like our two sets of parents.
10. What should I make for dinner tonight...hmmm...what are you having?
More Friday Leftovers can be found at Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks and Friday Fragments at Half Passed Kissin' Time can be found here!