1. A cozy morning with the family. Cartoons, breakfast, I got a workout in, and then we worked hard cleaning closets in the boys rooms. Ed took the boys out to play in the yard while I showered and got lunch ready.
2. I called a friend, spur of the moment, and picked her up and we went and saw the chick flick...Leap Year. I know at first Ed didn't get why I would out of the blue want to escape, after such a nice morning. But Charley asked me where I was going and when I answered, "I am going to a movie with a friend because I haven't left the house alone in more than a week." Ed tipped his head and said, "True, you should go." And I did. And I enjoyed every moment.
3. Sledding with my boys - all three of them.
4. Homemade pizza that warmed us after our sledding outing.
5. Realizing that the day included a little of everything...relaxation, fun, exercise, "Me" time with a friend, family time, yummy food, and a bedtime that was smooth.