1. My husband who wired speakers into the kitchen so now I can have music while I slave away making things like....homemade chicken pot pie.
2. The Shower...the boys love playing in it. As long as the water stays hot - they are satisfied cooking with a spoon and bowl for a good 15-20 minutes.
3. A long weekend at home - cozy - restful! I have not been feeling 100% and it has been nice with the freezing temps to be home cozy with Ed and the boys.
4. My spunky speaking 2 year old...well, he will turn 2 tomorrow! I can't believe it. Ed is staying home to celebrate. We will pick up the anticipated "DORA cake" -accented with orange frosting - NOT PINK! And I have given gift ideas and got gifts that I am so excited about! After just having Christmas I wondered what we could get him...but I figured out some really fun things! We will have a day at home with Hank - and I will make alfredo w/ pesto for dinner because that is the one thing I KNOW he will devour.
5. The holidays were wonderful...but tomorrow Charley returns to preschool and our normal routine will start up again. I treasured living in pjs 80% of our time, not having to leave the house, and just being lazy about our day to day plans - but it will feel good to get back into the routine.