Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

 

 

Charley was invited over to a friend's today.  She wanted him from 10:30 until Henry was up from a nap 3 or 4ish.  Because of a light saber incident earlier today...she will have Charley until the 4 o'clock hour.  The kid has been busy with holiday festivities and family time...I know he is itching to play with a friend.  YAY!  What a blessing for a day when I could use a few hours to start packing up Christmas stuff, unpacking, and getting back into a routine.  No, I didn't do a happy dance after I hung up the phone last night.  Nope - Not me!

My 2 year old loves playing with my 5 year old's new Starwars figurines.  Earlier today while watching Dora he stuck one of the tiny lightsabers into his ear...this had me running from another room as he screamed!  I don't think there is any lasting damage - but we will know later for sure - after a doc appointment.  Nope- I didn't let my 2 year old play with toys unsupervised that were not meant for him- Not me!

The boys have been so busy playing with their new toys from all the Christmas celebrations we had.  There are a few items that they haven't gotten into yet...I of course, DID NOT,  sneak and put some new items away for long winter days when we are all wandering around crabby and bored because we can't go outside to play because it is below zero.  Nope - Not me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!

Kim

The Gardiner Family said...

I hope Henry's ear is ok and I that you enjoyed your day yesterday with him! It is always a treat to have the one on one time....especially the day after a trip!

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Henry's ear is okay! No damage! And his ear infection is cleared up too. yay!

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

Glad Henry's Ear is ok. We take away all those little pieces from guys, and Hayden doesn't care. We have this big ziplock bag full of little weapons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails