I just heated up some hot chocolate...just can't get the chill out of my bones today. It got me thinking...I have several favorite beverages that I choose for different reasons throughout the day....So today I appreciate having choices to fit the moment during the day:
1. Hot Chocolate - when chilled and need a cozy beverage!
2. Simply Apple Cider - steamy and warm if not in the mood for #1
3. Diet Coke - this week I am trying caffeine free
4. Water - when I am out to eat I refuse, most days to buy the overpriced beverage and I also try really hard to get some water in me during the day.
5. Red wine - Now that daylight savings time is ending...margaritas and cold beers just don't hit the spot...but a glass of wine while cooking dinner makes me feel cozy and relaxed. I will also admit that I am NOT a wine snob. So right now there sits a good old box of wine on our counter!
So what are your thoughts on beverages that get you through the day...what do you NEED? What makes you happy? What helps you get through?