Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Mom of Boys...



Growing up I think I always had girl babies when I was playing house...unless of course I coaxed my brother into playing along - but even then I think he had to be a dog. When I gave birth to Charley I will admit to being a little surprised and in awe....maybe a little afraid. I am not an athletic person. So I worried immediately, how was I going to be a soccer mom. But now I have two beautiful smart little boys. They are my joy and I could not imagine life any different. My days are filled with...

building trains, lining up match box cars, digging in the sandbox, catching grasshoppers, playing pirates, visiting parks, pitching balls, digging in the dirt, doing puzzles, playing games, watching Star Wars, reading books about transformers......

But, my boys also are great at shopping for shoes, getting pedicures (the boys can sit patiently while I get my toes painted), clothes shopping (Charley enjoys playing fashion show in the dressing room), baking cookies, doing crafts, folding laundry, washing windows, and much more.

I have two boys - and I am experiencing life with a whole new perspective.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails