1. A 50 minute walk to the "yellow" park. The boys ate breakfast and mama got her sweat on!
2. Cartoon while mama showered.
3. Target grocery trip - and we only spent $51.00 today! And that included: Milk for us, milk for Hank, three boxes of cereal, bread, fruit (cantaloupe, bananas, apples, and grapes), lunch meat, eggs, and more! I am freaking out over a job well done! Thanks to that book I referenced a few days ago!
4. Home for lunch.
5. Henry went down for a nap and actually slept.
6. I vacuumed out my van while Charley puttered around.
7. Charley did some painting...
8. While I ....
9. Henry woke and we headed to the pool where we hung out with fabulous friends. Charley was in his glory with his friend John and Micheal. I enjoyed great conversation with Paula and Henry ate a huge bag of grapes! Wonderful!
11. Bed within moments!
A great day of nothing!