Friday, August 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things #15

Today my life was graced with rain. It will do wonders for our lawn and garden. It gave us a chance to take a break from the sunshine. On a rainy day I appreicate -

1. Lazy dark mornings when everyone sleeps a little longer...even if it is just 10 minutes.

2. An indoor adventure that makes me realize that I can do so much with my boys on my own because they are easygoing, kind, good listeners. They get that a car ride means a fun destination.

3. Having my boys help me clean out three kitchen drawers...the junk drawer was the most fun for them. Henry let out many squeals over silly little treasures.

4. Ed arriving home for an early dinner and lots of romping with the boys. Is it bedtime yet?

5. A tidy kitchen. It feels good to start the weekend without a pile of dishes on the counter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails