Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, the places we'll go!


You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

-Dr. Seuss
Oh, the Places You'll Go!

For my birthday we invested in a GPS. Charley has been asking for one ever since Grandma Barb introduced him to 'Greta' their Garmin. He loves watching the map while we drive and telling me what direction to turn. I love that I no longer fear not finding where I am going while looking at a piece of paper, passing back a nuk or water bottle, and singing Humpty Dumpty. Not an issue any longer...thanks to.....

Charley and I haven't named ours yet...maybe after we spend a little more time getting to know him/her. This morning we had a playdate at a new friend's house...on the way there the gas light went on...they live quite a bit south and out in an area I have never been. I got nervous and thought-we better get gas. A couple moments later I had several different gas stations I could route us to. Ahhhh! Love it!

We are ready for the road ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails