Thursday, July 23, 2009

Freeze!

Every stage of your child's life is so precious. And you believe that they can't get any cuter...that the next stage won't get any better. I know that every stage is "the best." However, I do believe that Henry's age of 18 months is "my favorite". He explores, cuddles, smells like baby, doesn't talk back, rarely gets crabby, naps like a champ, entertains himself with something as simple as a coaster, can still be carried easily, can walk independently, understands everything you say, and is starting to develop his own speak.

So this.



is the age


that I would love to freeze my boys at!



18 months!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! so cute. can't wait to get my hands on YOUR boys next week. love you're new background too! -RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails