Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally....

It is MY TURN FOLKS!




In less then two days I will FINALLY have the opportunity to hold this little bundle of burrito! In less than two days I will get to be an Aunt to little Eli...the little man who I prayed for, thought about, and celebrated. In less than two days I get to see my sister flounder at this thing called motherhood at the cottage. However, I will also be floundering with my two boys who will be grossly dirty within minutes of exiting the over-packed van.

But...the point...in less than two days I hope to shush this little ones cries, cuddle with him on the edge of North Twin, and find peace in knowing that my sister is digging in the dirt with my two monsters while I love up her clean little E-bug.

I can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast, Sarah! I'm sure you'll take lots of pictures!

Kim

Ross Family said...

Enjoy every moment of him Sarah, he is amazing! He is so lucky to have you as an Aunt! I can't wait to see the all the pictures you take of him! Have a great time at the best place on earth...Up North! Nothing beats it!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeee so excited for you to meet him. i'm going to tell him allllllll about you on our drive up. RR

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

hmmmm...maybe don't tell him ALLLLL about me. ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails