Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Charley decided he would try napping today. So we went up, I read some stories, and then shut my eyes...and within 10 minutes he was snoring! So it is Friday afternoon and both boys are snoozing! Oh happy day!

Thinking about this more...I have wondered lately if he has needed a nap. He has been losing it over outfits, clothing, toys, etc. He doesn't want to play a game things when I ask him to play. He throws extraordinary fits that don't fit the situation. I am guessing with summer activities starting in a few weeks....he will have such busy mornings playing outside. Naps might start up again...which means that he can play outside in the evening later with daddy, mommy, and the neighbors. Isn't that what summer is all about!

Or maybe, today is a fluke and just a little gift to me to kick off the mother's day weekend.

Peace, quiet, sunshine, and healthy boys napping upstairs. Life doesn't get much better than this.

Oh -and Ed - we got you something to day and we are so excited to show you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails