Answers from Charley age 4
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
She can clean
3. What makes mom sad?
That she can't clean
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
that she tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
Like this tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
building a new house
11. What is your mom really good at?
building blocks with me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
she is not good at putting the laundry away because she once put her sock in my bin.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
put away all my toys
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
that she can always play with me in the morning
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
She would be Wyatt from the show Super Readers (he's got the power to read)
And Charley jsut said he loved Super Why the most!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We build blocks
18. How are you and your mom the same?
That we have the same skin
19. How are you and your mom different?
We have different kinds of socks
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She always gives me hugs.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That they sleep in the same bed together.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the library!