Thursday, March 5, 2009

Disney on Ice






This morning we were able to go to the Disney on Ice show at the Target Center in Minneapolis. It was spur of the moment because good friends of ours who were supposed to go couldn't any more. I dared to brave the downtown driving and find my way there by myself with the two boys. We made it through the first 50 minute half...and left a little into the second half, which rumor had it was shorter. I was able to drop Charley off on time to preschool. Both boys were great! Henry sat and ate Cheerios like a man eating popcorn at a Brewer's game. He was lounged back on my lap, digging into his cup and watching. Then at times he would sit upright, point and clap. Cracked me up! Charley was spell bound. His favorite part was when the Toy Story characters came out. It made me sad that our friends couldn't go. I know the girls would have loved it. They probably would have appreciated more of the characters...Charley hasn't seen some of the so called classics of my life time....Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, etc...I guess we have something to do on these rainy spring days that had better start happening soon :).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails