Sunday, February 1, 2009

Favorite "old" treasured photos

A good friend advised me to scan these photos that I have hanging in our house because some of them are fading. So I am going to share them...now that we finally have them scanned. They normally hang in our living room. I LOVE these pictures. But I will probably find some new favorites sense I want these photos to last.

July 20, 2002



Just love this picture...maybe because I remember this garage sale maybe because of the jeans in summer. Maybe because I loved living at 944 Webster Lane.


My Grandpa Schooksie!



My brother and sister - Merry Christmas!



My favorite place on earth!



My parents!



This is Ed when he was little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride!

Dana said...

I don't know how to respond anyway but anonymously. -Dana

Hey...i think I figured it out.

Love the picture of your parents too! Ed and Henry are twins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails