Friday, January 16, 2009

3 to love during the day

For the next three weeks I am helping out an old teacher friend of mine. Her daughter is becoming one of our family while her daycare provider has a baby. Charley and Rian have been playing wonderfully. They have their moments where one is stubborn or needs a break from the other. I try to explain that they don't HAVE to pay together but for a 3 or 4 year old that is hard to understand. So I am trying to keep things fresh and busy here.

The conversations I get to witness, the imaginitive play that is occuring, and the challenge of sharing and getting along is awesome. Here are a few moments that have occured in the last two days. For some reason I can't get some of the pictures to download turned. UGH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails