Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spinlash

Charley just saw a commercial for Spinlash...a mascara applicator. He informed me, in an oh so serious voice: "Mama, you should not use what you use regular. You should use this. " then he paused to watch as a split screen showed regular mascara and then an eye using Spinlash....he then replied, "See mama. like that. You should really."

And this is why we don't watch much tv with commercials during kid hours...because there are enough pressures on women..I don't need my four year old judging my eyelashes. He already got me lipstick for my birthday so that I could look fancy. I look forward to many years of pampering by the three most important males in my life.

However, I think I will hold off on asking Santa for Spinlash.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails