Sunday, November 9, 2008

This tries to put me over the edge every day...


However, because my son enjoys eating so much and he is so fun to watch eat...I somehow do not need to be committed to the loony bin for the scene that appears under his chair every meal. I swear sometimes I want to cry as I deal with it. The cheerios...oh, they are easy. The dust buster devoted to only this area of the house gets those quick. It is the wet oranges, mashed potatoes, cream of wheat, etc...that has me on my hands and knees. But I pat myself on the back because I don't just feed him cheerios, even though that would be so much easier. I let him feed himself and enjoy this crazy time in his eating life. Even if the cottage cheese dries and needs to be scraped off the floor. Mom - you deserve to go out to dinner tonight because you dealt with this for three kids!

1 comment:

Sarah, Steve, Braden and Olivia said...

I had to comment - this drives me bananas. I've resorted to keeping my BIG vaccum in the dining room plugged in so I can wheel it into the kitchen on a moments notice and vaccum up the scraps. I've also given in to the fact that since I am not willing to scrub my kitchen floor daily it will remain dirty. Why do I care?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails