Friday, September 12, 2008

An Early September Morning Playdate


Last year when I chose to take a year off of teaching I joined a Mom's Club. It connected me with mom's from the neighborhood that were looking to support each other through this journey of motherhood. It was one of the best things I could have chosen to do. From this group I have made many great friends. Two of the closest friends I have made have girls that have become Charley's pals. So here are a few pictures from this mornings September morning walk. We are all dealing with sending off our kiddos to preschool this year. So we treasure these morning playdates where we can watch and listen to them interact. During which we get to vent, share, and enjoy some adult conversation. Thanks ladies...let's do it again soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails