Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spur of the moment adventure proved to be a win!



Yesterday I had planned on a trip into St. Paul with my small tribe.  But the more I thought about it the lazier I got.  So I was about to let that plan go, and do something else, more local.  But then I got a spur of the moment invite to head to the same spot I was thinking about going...and to go with friends...well, that makes it more possible!  So we went from pjs and eating a late breakfast at 9am...to showered, picnic packed, and sunscreen applied....picked up some of this crew up above, basically yelled out the window at the other neighbor who met us there!  And we were off! 



It was a tad nuts at the Como zoo!  Lots of field trips which was why I was giving up the plan.  
And with this crew, it felt a tad like we were on a field trip...counting and keeping a close eye making sure we weren't losing anyone.  






And as we were walking out...we turned around and high tailed it back to the antique carousal!  Memories made.  To more adventures with this tribe of small ones!  Cheers!  


1 comment:

Raina and Andy said...

The pic of you 3 moms is sooo cute. Who was watching all those kids and who took the picture? Ha! Rr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails