Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm wordless on this Wednesday...but others have great thoughts to share

Wordless Wednesday at the moment here. 








Or here on Becoming a Stay at Home Mom  I post found this had lots of truth. 






Maybe feeling a little wordless at the moment, but thankful to have other people's words to give me thoughts to begin my day.  Because Sydney's insistent whining, "I want mommy" continues to be the theme song here.  And it can be slightly mind numbing at moments.  Girlfriend, give this mama a break.  Let daddy be your go to person once in awhile.  Seriously.  

Wednesday has started!  GO!

2 comments:

Raina and Andy said...

You're kids are beautiful. I may be impartial......but.....love them! Rr

Raina and Andy said...

Ps just read and loved and needed that mom guilt post. Rr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails