Friday, June 7, 2013

The end

 Sydney finished up her year long ECFE class a week or so ago. 
She still confirms with me that "Friday.  Class?"  But I sadly have to tell her not this week.  It will be a long summer without her Ms. Shari fix.  

Henry graduated from preschool...with a whopping 74 other soon to be Kindergarteners. 
He wouldn't take a picture with his teachers...so we'll just have to use this one from Charley's last day as our end of the 2012-2013 school year picture.  

Charley finished up yesterday and is in full summer mode today. 
Yep, out the door before we normally would be to school to meet friends at the zoo. 
We whipped through a tour of the zoo and made it to Henry's mid-day swim lesson.  
Now Syd is napping and the boys and I have plans to get the Tomato plants into the garden.  
It's time. 


So far our first day of summer has been a shining success...even though the sun has not made an appearance.  I hope your Friday is off to a great start.  

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Your kids are lucky! My boys have to go until next tuesday. I'm SO ready to be done with this school year. My 9th grader will be studying for finals all weekend, but also starting his first summer job at our local amusement park.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails