Friday, May 24, 2013

Links I Love on Friday

If you are one to luck out with a couple quiet couple of minutes on Saturday and aren't sure what to do with it.  Here are a few of my favorite posts this week:


8.....by Girl Gone Child - I love how she describes her son as he turns 8.  Beautiful!

The Important thing about Yelling....by Hands Free Mama (letting go...to grasp what really matters)....this morning in Sydney's class during the parent discussion many of us opened up about moments when we lose it.  


9 Things People Do to Stress Less....not a mom blog, finally.  Loved this one.

95 Things to Do with Kids Under 5....from my favorite blog Finding Joy.

It's the weekend and my family...like all of them (my sis and her fam, my brother and his wife, and my parents)...are rolling in today/tonight...to hang out, drive each other crazy, play games, discuss life,  cook in my kitchen, sleep in all the nooks and crannies we can find, and smile and laugh.  Knowing they will all be here...and my mom is already here...has me feeling very content at the moment.  Bring on the fun.  And next week.....  I am vowing to blog EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!  Hold me to it.  I'm coming back ...and I am coming back fierce!

Happy Weekend!

P.S.  This morning was Syd's last class and I will admit sadly to bolting after class.  I did get a hug with the two amazing instructors...but as I pulled away I realized I didn't get to really say good bye to any of the mamas there.  It really is my favorite morning of the week.  I have really loved getting to know all the mamas and their littles this year.  Syd loves going and it will be missed.  So if any of you happen to click on my blog today...Have a safe and happy summer...and we are hoping to hit the IGM open gym next Friday morning! ....  I think.  So consider that outing!   Maybe we can do some park meet ups too.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails