Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Must read this link...

Today has been fairly calm...besides the 30 minutes leading up to our departure this morning.

The mornings we have to get Henry to school have us leaving almost a half hour earlier.

And even though we have had the same Tuesday/Thursday routines...it still gets to be a lot.

Other than that things have been smooth and calm.

No dinner plan yet.

I have called Ed a number times and he must be busy today.
Doesn't he wonder why I call over and over...he knows me well.
He knows I often don't have a pressing issue.

Anyways, I popped on here to share a post that really resonated with me today. It was so real and honest and it made me chuckle and nod my head. I loved it. Go here to read about the bedtime hour and why it isn't all dreamy for most of us and that it is okay to feel done by that point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that link. I think that pretty much sums up every night around here and apparently in all houses with young children!
Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails