Friday, March 2, 2012

Let's play a game...

Look at this picture of the inside our fridge.
(Totally feeling exposed by the way.
I feel like the inside of your fridge reveals a lot about yourself...)

Anyways, there is something about the inside of our fridge that makes Ed...
shake his head,
roll his eyes,
and ask


 

WHY!?
Why do you have to have four bottles of this item in our fridge?
Why do we have to tie up our money in this one item?

Can you find it?

My response, I can't run out. 
It is my happy in the morning.
And this week it was on clearance...whatever, that means because it is dated great and the price didn't look all that different.
But, if we did run out of this item, well then Starbucks might need a visit...and for the one latte at Starbucks I can get at least 2 bottles of this. 
Just sayin'

So you will notice I try and space them out so he might not notice that there are four of this item.
Until he starts digging deeper for one of his FOUR jars of pickled items (mushrooms, asparagus, green beans, olives etc.)  Just sayin'

So now that I am totally exposed by showing you my fridge...
(Even though I kinda think it looks healthy with a big bucket of greens, broccoli ready to be steamed at a moments notice for the kids, some brown rice, Sydney's whole organic milk, oranges, apples, a bottle of wine, homemade applesauce, yogurt, pickles, and jalapeno hummus).

What is your item that you stock up on.
What would you not want to live without?
And it doesn't have to be in the fridge.

 

4 comments:

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

coke zero I stock up on. Can't live without my mac laptop, and the internet, really you can't have one without the other.

April said...

HA! I saw it right away! I do the same thing with cream because I hate to be without too!
I have about 6 bottles of Ortega taco sauce, 3 or 4 bottles of Ketchup in the pantry, and 6 bottles of spaghetti sauce! Who knows why we do it!

shellycoulter said...

Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr Pepper. Its ridiculous! I have started making myself earn it though! For every six glasses of water (3 waterbottle refills) I drink I can have a soda! One of these days I'm going to have to quit drinking soda...because I don't want the boys to see me drink it because they only get milk and water! I only drink it at naptime or when they're in bed. I'm such a hypocrite mom! Haha!

Raina and Andy said...

Your fridge doesn't look very FUN- I'm just sayin'. HA! Not much to eat in there-unless it's hiding. I think the one thing we always have stocked is cheese and noodles. Even after being gluten free-I always have noodles. We usually have a jar of salsa in the fridge at all times too and we don't have a specific brand that we always buy-just whatever is on sale. Andy stocks and double stocks the mayo and the ranch dressing. RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails