Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ordinary moments...



I stepped out to catch the beauty of the sunrise and looking inside from outside --I realized that's the real beauty - my tribe at too early o'clock.






Eggs - as they should be-  different colors, different sizes, bright yellow when you scramble them...and from a friend's chickens.  What a gift.






 Moments pass and I realize I have a girl and a little purple phone to go with her.



She will turn one in about a week.
Taking in the cheesy smiles, blue eyes, and contentment putting things and taking things out of a bucket.





Our floor is smattered with little items that mean so much to the little people who play with them.
Knowing that makes me consider them less messy.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great "ordinary moments" and you have once again inspired me and I am going to enjoy trying to do this on my blog today. Enjoy the smattered floors :-)

Raina and Andy said...

love the last sentence. so true!!! RR

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails