Friday, January 6, 2012

Links I Love


Random posts I have enjoyed lately:

A really good reminder to keep it in perspective when you look up to the mommy bloggers, mommy friends, mommy acquaintences in your life.  The Dangers of having a Motherhood Mentor by Steady Mom

Love when blogs keep it real:  The Sun'll Come Out by Playgroups are no play for Children

A few friends and bloggers have emailed me questions about my camera.  This gal again, one of my favorites, just recently gave advice on DSLR camera beginner stuff.  Again that 50 mm prime is mentioned. 


New Years Resolution and goal posts:

 A 12 Word post on selecting a goal for the new year by Inspired to Action

One Bite at a Time...an ebook by one of my favorite blog sites Simple Mom.  Hoping to win otherwise I might have to splurge and order it for $4.00.

Another way to think of goals/resolutions.  Love the non-goal thoughts here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ahh, thank you for including me today. It certainly helped my mood!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails