Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Bucket List...and we're off!

Maybe, I don't have time to blog because I am too busy getting my picture taken! haha! 




This weekend we took my mom to one of our favorite fall destinations. It is Midwest's largest corn maze. And boy howdy do they have a TON of fun. It does cost a pretty penny to get in. But once you are in your kids will wear themselves out (Charley came home and put himself down for a nap! SERIOUSLY!).


You will notice that I am in several pictures...but I obviously  was too busy taking it all in to snap many pictures of my mom and Ed. But they were there.












And let me repeat...after this outing, we returned home and Charley went up to his bedroom and took a nap.  We had to wake him up! 

Also note, that this outing does mean that I find corn through out the house for weeks! 


Also on our Fall Bucket List:

Apple orchard
Hiking
Apple treat making
Crafts
Raking leaves
Going out for donuts
a bonfire in our yard
Trick or Treating
Celebrating Charley's birthday


What's on your Fall Bucket list!?



5 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

that corn pit looks amazing! I wanna go!

Barb said...

Oh come on! You must have at least one great shot of Ed jumping, don't you? I acknowledge that the corn pool is the most amazing stress reliever I've seen. Everyone had smiles on their faces from babies to grandparents - it felt so good.

Danifred said...

What a great set of pictures! Looks like you are welcoming fall with a bang.

The Tompkins Family said...

Looks like so much fun! On our list is a visit to the corn maze, a Halloween dress up party and homemade bread.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We are going to be working on putting a shower in our main floor bathroom to start getting our house ready to sell (outgrowing it!). Jamie Trampe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails