Friday, September 30, 2011

Links I Love


=====================================
30 Gifts for 30 Strangers in Sydney. 
found via chookooloonks.
I wanna do this!


30 gifts to 30 strangers in Sydney from Lucas Jatoba on Vimeo.

=======================================

Compliments and other Controversies from Girl's Gone Child
....since having a girl I have this on my mind.  I liked all these thoughts.

=========================================


Today:
Charley heads off to school and the rest of us venture out of our reality to dream about the June wedding for my brother.  We are off to check things out for them.

And then our weekend begins.  Can't wait. 

But first, waffles, latte, and getting us all out the door by 8:55!
Happy Friday, friends!


1 comment:

Barb said...

...and I was there :-) to absorb it all, how special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails