Monday, August 8, 2011

my trio...

Last week I realized we hadn't been to see the new penguin exhibit at our zoo.
It was too late in the day to grab friends. I haven't been to the zoo with my THREE on my own. We always go with friends. I felt a little anxious but we were going at the end of the day and I was going to just do the penguins and the park.

But when we got there I noticed that I felt almost MORE relaxed. And I TOTALLY loved just enjoying my three kiddos. I wasn't distracted with fabulous mommy chit chat. I just soaked up my tribe.

Here is how the boys felt at first when I told them we were going to the zoo on our own.


Just kidding. They were excited to see the penguins.





And this little deary is loving her stroller and all the ways that she can stretch out her little plump legs.






3 comments:

shellycoulter said...

Fun! So cute.

I LOVE going places with friends. But I always LOVE going with just my boys too. I can fully engage them and its (almost) always a great time. I still need to get to the zoo too. It's on our summer list and we're running out of time. :) Maybe next week? :)

EasyLunchboxes (Kelly Lester) said...

Your pics are stunning but those faces make it way too easy. Gorgeous!

The Tompkins Family said...

Good for you for doing it on your own! And how nice that it was even more fun that way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails