Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good life - because of daddy.

"This is going to be a good life."
One Republic



Father's day came and went and I didn't do a sappy post about the father that my children are blessed with. Once again, one of the things that has topped my list of amazing things that I have witnessed in life...watching the guy I dated in college, who became my husband in 2002...become a father to our three children. It truly is one of my favorite things in life.

Can't beat daddy moments...
Their excitement for "daddy stay home days".
Road trips where our patience is tested - together.
And the obvious resemblance that my children have during their first year of life.

Each of them has looked so much like their daddy that there is no doubt that he has everything to do with their cuteness. Thank you Ed for being the best daddy. I told him that a nice set of steak knives will come...shopping for knives with three kids just isn't as easy as it sounds. So the anticipation should be building.






Today: 
Henry finished up his tennis...follow up on this soon.
Slip and slide dreams might come true today.
Sydney will nap in her crib...and not her carseat this afternoon.
Egg Salad BLTs for dinner.
Taking it slow.  Finding my rhythm...less snapping and more smiling today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And here I would have thought knife shopping with three kids would be a piece of cake :) Laughing at that part!
Theresa

Barb said...

Waiting for the tennis report!

The Mama said...

Your new blog header is absolute perfection. For real. I love those 3 pictures of the kids and it is such a good header!

Just had to share!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails