Friday, May 6, 2011

Links I Love



My mom is my role model.  She is my inspiration while experiencing motherhood in the trenches of little ones.   She is who I think about as I wonder about motherhood with teens.  She is also who I strive to be when I have empty nested.  She lives life.  She enjoys her time post having her ducks under her roof and in a row.  Most All weekends she has  far more exciting plans than I do these days.  And my brother sent me this article today and it made me smile.

This is a spectacular article about sleep and babies/ children.  READ IT!

Last night I had friends over for a dinner playdate because Ed was working late...and because of this.  5 o'clock is FAR more enjoyable in the company of friends.

This is pretty amazing:





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails