Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An amazing woman!

Children are truly blessed when they can know their family...whether it is their mother, father, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts, and their great relatives.

My children are so truly blessed to have all four grandparents and many great relatives in their lives. Even some great great Aunts and Uncles.


This lady is one amazing woman. In her mid-90s she is still living on her own...making Sunday dinner on a regular basis. Doing her laundry. Visiting with friends. And hosting our visits from time to time. Lately she has had some little hiccups in her health but once again she amazes us all and keeps on kicking and beating us in Canasta. She is Ed's grandma Penny and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

My guilt is huge most of the time because I am so terrible about sending pictures, writing letters, or reminding  Ed to call or do these things. I need to do better because this lady deserves so much.

Sydney got to meet her Great Grandma Penny this weekend. And how precious their time was.





My favorite picture

 













3 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Those are some really great shots!

Danifred said...

<3 x a million.

Barb said...

Oh my gosh Sarah! These are amazing and beautiful photos!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails