Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mama and Sydney

I am not in many pictures...but when my sister was here she grabbed my camera and snapped a few. Thanks Raina! It is helpful to have them on my own camera. I know my kids will love seeing me someday and they won't care what my hair or clothes looked like. I also know how much I love seeing my blog friends who I don't know in real life. I can then picture them living out the stories they write about. So here ya go...a little glimpse at me these days.







5 comments:

Grandma Charlie said...

She slept through the whole photo shoot! So nice to see you in the pictures, Sarah, love the ones of Sydney and daddy too.

CanadianMama said...

Beautiful pics - thanks for sharing!!

Barb said...

These pictures are gorgeous - and do I see a dimple on your right cheek similar to Sydney's?

The Tompkins Family said...

You look great, mama! Not like you just gave birth AT ALL!

Danifred said...

Looking great Mama! Nice seeing you on the other side of the camera!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails